Introduction to First Republic Registrar
The First Republic Registrar foundation (FRRf) was created and enacted on 12th December 2013 by way of a common Law fidelity ceremony and contract marriage (not to be confused with a legal marriage contract). This enactment places the FRRf a cut above any legally or legislatively established entity/foundation/trust, and the remits of its functions are sanctioned by the ICJ (International Court of Justice) and ICC (International Criminal Court). FRRf is therefore one of the official registrars of the ICJ; the aspect that deals with Global Banking Redemption.
The jurisdictions of the FRRf include the 19 Regulatory Authorities under the ICJ/ICC and we are governed by international commercial law, UCc (Uniform Commercial code) and the provisions of the foundation’s DcLPTC (Declaration of a common Law Pure Trust Contract).
All documentation that bear the official stamp and seal of the FRRf Notary Public is to be accepted by all jurisdictions around the world and deemed as authenticated.
The Notary’s main function is to bear witness to the signatories of all types of certificates, allodial titles, contracts, treaties, letters of credit, agreements, etc. When these documents are witnessed by the Notary’s signature, official Sovereign ICJ stamp and seal, they are deemed authenticated by the highest authority in the world today and for centuries to come.
For more information about FRRf’s Notarial services contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Historical archives indicate that the very first enactment of this type of Pure Trust foundation, was with King Henry II and the Bauer family of the 1200s. This fidelity ceremony of a contract marriage established The Bauer foundation (TBf), which enabled the King, as an Official Certified Sovereign Underwriter, to issue Allodial Titles to Property as well as titles of nobility to individuals; in other words Sovereignty Certificates. This is the modus operandi of the FRRf, in addition to other provisions.
Whilst birth registration of men and women are considered the norm, it is even more pertinent that every living person must hold a properly enacted certificate of sovereignty. Read more here.
Nine Consultancy Ltd, UK Registration No. 1194823, is FRRf’s public trading partner. Nine Consultancy is set up to provide consultation, support and funding for humanitarian projects in the areas of food, energy, water, shelter; social enterprise, education, community development, health, renewable energy, infrastructure, geopolitical endeavours, research and development; primary banking.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
- Trust Creator: H.E. Lord Christopher-George: Buckley
- Trust Exchangor/Grantor/Notary Public: H.E. HRH Lord Sir Paul-Anthony: Simons
- First Trustee/Registrar General: H.E. Lord Belton-Henry-Tyron: Bass
- Managing Director/Notary Public: H.E. Lord Kwadjo: Amponsem
- Managing Director/Assistant Registrar: H.E. Lord Malcolm-Byron: Bailey
- Managing Director/Assistant Registrar: Lady Chevon: Whyte
- Managing Director/Administrator: Sir Mark: Porter
- Second Trustee/Head of SMC and Global Primary-Banking: H.E. HRH Lord Sir Gahn: Miller
- Managing Director/ Systems Architect: H.E. Lord Sir Jason: Gordon
- Managing Director/Global Banking Liaison: Lord Michael-Jarvis: Sandy
- Managing Director/Global Banking Liaison: H.E. Lord Sir Robert-Orville-Winston: Thomas-Regester
- Managing Director/Global Banking Liaison: Lord Sir Radhakrishna: Murugan
- Managing Director/Global Banking Liaison: Lady Edyln-Esther-Sharron: Leon
- Managing Director/Assistant Banking Liaison: Lady Kella: Harris
- Managing Director/Assistant Banking Liaison: Lady Seven
- Managing Director/Assistant Banking Liaison: Lady Lisa-Dawn: Tanner
- Third Trustee/International Communication Liaison: Lady De-Ann: De Chausay
- Managing Director/Spanish/Spain Liaison: Lord Rafael: Segador-Castaños
- Managing Director/Canadian Liaison: Lord Sir Shawn-David-Christian: Small
- Managing Director/Armenian/Armenia Liaison: H.E. Lord Karen: Harutyunyan
The impetus behind SMc (Sovereign Money creation) is simple in its presentation. The misconstrued complexity is the lack of familiarity some individuals have within the present [Secondary] market/banking practice. However, our Primary-Banking process method is old but sometimes atavistic (a resurrection mind-set) or Private. Its origin comes from the beginnings of banking having been created provisionally from a Bauer-Rothschild (note* not to be confused specifically with Rothschild being completely different) trust foundation. In fact, the Primary (not prime banks) aspect of banking is the only one with the alleged Secondary being a complete misinterpretation; misrepresented by statutory rulings and banking codes. We (the Banking Antrustiones of FRRf) are in a re-education process to explain and resurrect a method of the original and Primary functions of money creation. With that said, we are also aligned with the future of global money, as per our Digital Currency partners; the UDCRF and the digitalReserve.
Declaration of a common Law Pure Trust Contract (DcLPTC)
(a) It must be known unto all peoples that the contract hereof is their mandate. When an individual awakes each day and sees another, they must know sight recognition is an unsigned contract. The Pure Trust certificate (PTc) manifests the nature of that recognition when one makes their mark as the “signature”. The recognition is now documented, by contract.
(b) Once sealing the contract with signatures of two people, the dualism displays manifestation (demonstrates the meeting of two minds) and takes away unilateralness of which the latter will ensure problems in a monetary culture. When man insists upon money, he must have the PTc. When he does not use money, the PTc remains as of its necessary onomasticon. The Allodial Titles must be common Law recorded. Otherwise, no one knows his landlord and ensures war. Additionally, sovereignty must always be document-certified giving the birthright back unto the people, by contract. When this is done, benefits and privileges provided by any government, including the use of licences, are legal.
(c) Thus, the contract hereof ensures peace as of its order. “Order” is sought and accomplished in the PTc and the annexed DcLPTC.
DcLPTC Preamble by Sri Dr. Lord Grantham Taylor, Hughes
The Bauer foundation (TBf)
Other provisions of the DcLPTC include:
- Asset Protection for sovereign individuals as well as legal entities
- Appointment of banking and government officials to carry out specific duties on behalf of certified sovereigns
- Issue letters of credit (via MT-103 and/or MT-760 communications)
- Creation of Asset-Backed Digital Currencies
- Creation of Allodial Titles to corpus (natural body), land, property and private conveyances (vehicles).
The FRRf is universally domiciled, although the founders will ultimately have global offices. The FRRf does not confer any management control, powers, and/or privileges over the land and/or assets recorded on its books. The present international law adopted by the trust foundation, is the Uniform Commercial code (UCc) that has superseded all national and international law since the 1930 Geneva Convention and subordinate unto the FRRf provisions. UCc is good common law even when the commercial STATEs of international economics is insolvent. Therefore, the UCc in §1-308 and also the jurisdiction of the ICJ and ICC protects the FRRf.
Blog: Reality Check